Friday, October 30, 2009

MINDFULNESS...NEW MEDITATION



Appreciation has brought me through my personal struggle,, I know the universe is taking me down my pathway of life.. Sometimes i am un-happy with the result,but I am quick to accept it.. Acceptance is the key to my anxieties. I know that people in my life especially My lovers parents try to create friction between us.. I love her and am commited to her. I have been faithful to her always..All i have to do is let the truth unfold, which it is...I meditated for about an hour today and realized how powerless I am over other people... I can only control Will(me)... And as far as expecting a lot from others, all that does is disappoint you..But if you expect nothing from them, and show unconditional love(in any relationship) you will always be surprised with them...
I want you all to try this meditation...........Sit in a comfortable position. Take a deep breath in for 3 seconds, then exhale on a 6 count...Continue this pattern but keep track of #'s...for example by your fifth breath all the way out, you would be on #45....then you would breath in 46,47,48, and breath out 49,50,51,52,53,54......etc etc... this will keep your ego busy.. While you are counting with your ego and concentrating on breath focus on a very positive outcome of anything...When your mind wanders, pull it back gently to concentrate again on breath, #'s, and positivity....This is my own patented meditation...You must keep both parts of mind busy,ego,spirit....you will know what they are when you think of talking to yourself..The ego is fear...the spirit is all that is happiness(light)....

No comments:

Post a Comment