Saturday, October 24, 2009

Free Training session to all palm bch. county residents


I want to start meeting more and more people so that I can start to put together a paypal for a charity... I dream to make enough money as I have wrote with paypal.. So I can travel the world helping people one small donation after the next...I would blog all my progress and expendatures..I wanna start by taking books first hand to third world countries..The sky is the limit as to how far we could take this.. I am going to need an honest, positive,hard working,and smart team to make the biggest impact...This is why I want to meet so many new people...hence free training..lol
UP TOP IS A PICTURE OF THE VIP TRAINING BENEFIT.. 6 MEALS SIRLOIN/SWEET POTATO/STIR-FRIED GREEN BEANS....12 MEALS OF CHICKEN RAGOUT/W/RICE&BEANS... ALL MADE BY TRAINER TO HELP PROGRAM.. PLEASE E-MAIL OR COMMENT FOR FREE SESSION....NEXT POSTING WILL BE DIET PLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment