Monday, October 19, 2009

mind body spirit

The reason for my constant atttention to my body and mind is so i can enjoy life...Only by working on yourself can you improve.. right now I love helping people lose weight (this will always be a passion)..I want to take my life to the next level. With every passing day I wish to be an actor, model, or just to make a difference.. My plan is to make myself known, then softly teach things like..The laws of the universe (attaction, ballance, free will).. Each one of us can do whatever we want.. I want to relay this message on a large scale.. I know itwould envoke desire to all who opened up to it


Right know I am life coaching on a small scale....I have about 8 people who are hungry for my knowledge....Carolinetransforms.blogspot.com.... is one you all can look at.
Mind Body and Spirit Mind Body and spirit

4 comments:

  1. caroline looks really skinny since the last time I saw her in July. She asked me to see your blog.
    Your shots are hot! I'd try to flirt with you but I have a boyfriend.
    BTW: Want a vege garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Will,
    Nice to meet you Friday at Jeff's house.
    Contratulations to you and Caroline....she looks amazing and in such a short time!...What do you charge for your services? Maybe you could post the costs on the blog.

    Just a note: I had to create a g-mail account to be able to comment here. Just as a suggestion, you may want to enable the anonymous feature so anyone can comment.

    Again, NICE WORK! I know Caroline is extremely pleased with her results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful meeting you also,, thankyou for your kind words... If you treat everyone with the compassion you write with then you are on the write path....send picture of andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johanna thankyou for the thought.. keep your man close because commitment alone is very powerful xoxo

    ReplyDelete