Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meditation works!!!!!

I am goin through trying times with my girlfreind.. The only and best thing for me to do is stay spiritual and subside my ego.. She is accusing me of sleeping with someone last summer. although this is false I could not help but take a defensive stance..We have only been texting back and forth.. I have been with this girl for two years, I love her but if she does not trust me then?
With this drama in my life I am able to stay focused. Through meditation, and working on my goals..Modeling, acting, helping others, and training I am staying in the now.. I occasionally think of a past moment of love and traquility,(in thepast)witch makes me sad. thinking of the future without her makes me upset... But in the confines of the present moment I feel that God's will is being done.. I wont fight the universe, I will let it unfold before me....PS i am getting a good bit of followers, I just want to say thank you, and you are in my daily prayers....till tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. im really soory, an i wish things were better between us. because i do love you, so much. i know it hard for you to see that a lot of the time and i am sorry.
    .
    .
    .
    im in delray...so call me

    i love you.
    always have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will.... I hope this is about me!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete