Tuesday, October 20, 2009

today's revalation

I sat in meditation for 45 minutes today after reading JOYFUL LIVING.. I came to realize that the more i watch myself and others, the more understanding I have for the Ego... It is what causes all pain and suffering..It is fear based..It is the part of us that leads us to make wrong decisions...The spirit however is all joyful, ever happy to be present, with no fear of failure.. The spirit identifies with nothing.. it relates to everything without judging it,but identifies with nothing...today I am going to do more to stay centered..I will help all those who need my inspiration and kind words..I challenge you all to do the same

2 comments:

  1. good challenge. fear is what makes or breaks humanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hardest thing for guys Muir is to express and deal with fear.. we are not even supposed to feal it through society's eyes....Fear is a brain pathway of electrons firing that can be changed very easily through meditation...Men can cry another form of fear....all other emotions that hurt fall under fear....

    ReplyDelete