Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fear and Love The only two emotions

Men especially dont express emotions well.. We vent every emotion through anger or guilt.. When I say we I mean some of us..
All negative emotions start with fear-under fear you can find all insecurities.. As I have described previously on the blog Fear is just the Ego and the Egos sense of being beaten..To move from Fear to love you must start with forgiveness..In terms to support the rest of my blog you must change the neurons firing through pathways that have been engrained with fear.. With Neuron Plasticity(changing the pathways through meditation)We can actually change the neurons and have them fire to the love and compassionate sides of the brain..Or what I like to call the spirit.By changing the perspective from egoic to sriritual.. The power to do this is a miracle to me..Even something as simple as a young teen training herself not to be scared of dogs after having been attacked at a young age..Another case in change of perspective(neuron plasticity) is anger(fear) turning into forgiveness for no apparent reason..Fingers hurt More Tommorow

No comments:

Post a Comment